What is Humanity?
HUMANITY AND THE HUMAN BRAIN by Dr Ashraf Virmani
3 Oct 2001
1. Evolution of the brain (Homo-Sapian) and the Neanderthal
2. Is the brain different in different races
3. Learning, Memory, Intelligence
4. Brain weakness - Faulty memory, Conditioning
(how it is used in war and selling soap powders)
5. Will we evolve to a higher consciousness or does this come from self reflection (Buddha, Gandhi etc)
6. Where does madness end and sanity begin or vice versa
Medicine and creativity: Role of universal laws and life.
Altered states of consciousness